Wednesday, August 18, 2010

STRANGE GOINS ON HERE IN LINT!!`

Yep!  I been snoopin around ta see what they wuz ta see and I found sum spooky things goin on!

First, they is vandalators running around what broke all the glass yonder at tha beer dillo what they got!   Now here is sum pictures of what I seen.  Look at all tha broke glass what they got there!  Now no buddy seems ta know who done it but they is rumors running around.   Now I dont spread no rumors around what I don't verify so I ain't gonna spread tha rumor that they said missy alley done it.  Nope!  I don't spread no rumors.
















Now next I gonna show ya sum spooky buildings what just popped out of tha blue.   They is one cross frum tha horse pistol what looks like a gas station but it ain't got no gas.  Instead it got sum blood stains on tha floor.  Now what kinda gas station has blood stains?



Ok, now if that aint spooky enough?  They got another building behind this here one what has a jail in it!   Yep!  It got bars and everything what a jail has but it aint no jail.  Some real spook stuff goin on. 




Now y'all be careful and if you find them vandalators don't try to apprehend them you self!  Nope!   Leave that to tha trained professionals what we  got. 

See ya next time.


((some help with moose speak:  she calls a hospital a "horse pistol" and she is calling vandals "vandalators".  She also has trouble with pronouncing things with a G so she refers Glint as "Lint"))

No comments:

Post a Comment