Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Now the Road Kill Kafe and Ballet School Is Together

How Dee!  I got my Beer Dillo and Ballet School right next door to each other now. 

They is located behind the other beer dillo what has dancin and bedrooms.  I dont want no bedrooms but i got ballet dancin. 
Cum by and have some roast turkey what I am cookin on tha BBQ.  Have some of my famous Possum Pot Pie, or have a cup of coffee.
Stop by the ballet school and do some exercises at the barre or practice the five basic ballet positions!
Reckon I is gonna have another Road Kill BBQ soon fur those what wuz asleep fur tha first one but feel free to stop by anytime at the ballet school or the kafe!  ((feel free to use either for role play.  for those needing poseballs there are some))

1 comment:

  1. Fine dining. Fine dancing.

    Now all we need is a Sim-phoney Orchestra!

    ReplyDelete