Wednesday, March 3, 2010

This Here Is A Test Ta Find If You Is Ready Fur Tha Retirement Home


Retiree Bathtub Test

During a visit to tha doctor, this here ladee asked , "How do you determine whether or not a retiree should be put in an old age home?"
"Well," he said, "we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the retiree and ask him or her to empty the bathtub"
"Oh, I understand," tha ladee said. "A normal person would use the bucket because it is bigger than the spoon or the teacup."
"No" he said. "A normal person would pull the plug. Do you want a bed near the window?"

So if you wuz thinkin either tha spoon, tha teacup, or tha bucket and not tha plug then you might be ready fur tha rockin chair at tha old folks home. 


Now I thought just getting out of tha tub and turning it over would be tha best way cuz thats tha way we did it back home when we had our yearly bath out back.   I ain't ready fur no rocker, nope! 
I is off my rocker fur now.
Now y'all be good till next time. 
((Credits: I took this from an email and modified it for moose, it isnt original but the author of the original version is not known))

No comments:

Post a Comment